Benefits of an Apprentice
- Date: 11 June, 2020
How has COVID-19 affected your business and how will you move forward with the ‘new norm’?
As part of your recovery strategy would your business benefit from any of the below:
- Innovative – New thinking approach, fresh ideas and enthusiasm
- Grow your own - Tailored to your organisation’s specific needs
- Upskill your existing workforce – enabling your people to become more effective within their job roles.
- Social Inclusion – apprenticeships are role, gender and age agnostic.
- A Diverse workforce - skills, age, gender and race
- Long term Career -Longevity
- Reduce Attrition - Increased retention
- Maximise Productivity – Enabling your people to attain the skills required for their job roles
- Employer Recognition - developing and giving opportunity to young people, investing in your business’ future, to better position it for the challenging times ahead.
- No NI contribution – for any apprentice under the age of 25
- Tailored – bespoke apprenticeship programmes to suit your organisations’ skill requirement
As experts in apprenticeships here at GKA we can offer guidance, consultation and support on all aspects of apprenticeship delivery, design and recruitment.
During recent conversations with clients we understand the challenges that you may be facing during this difficult time. Our consultants are happy to open up a conversation around the above-mentioned areas.
You can contact our regional consultants on Contact.GKA@gkapprenticeships.com