Please find all of our apprenticeship vacancies below. To view the job advert in more detail and send across your CV, please click ‘APPLY NOW’. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Arqiva Apprenticeship Programmes 2019
Role: Arqiva is a leading UK communications infrastructure company enabling a vibrant digital economy. They are behind the scenes and central to millions of vital connections. In addition, they are pioneers in an always on, always connected world. Their technology enables them to work with everyone from mobile network operators, such as Vodafone, O2 and Three, to independent radio groups and major broadcasters, such as the BBC, ITV and Sky.
We are delighted to announce that we have 13 roles available with Arqiva. These include:
Site Access Co-Ordinator
Location: Various Locations. Click on the locations above to view them on Google Maps.
Apprenticeship: Various Apprenticeships.
Role: To assist in the provision of a high quality finance service to internal and external customers of the business, whilst developing the skills needed to achieve Level 2 AAT qualification. The role is based in the Finance Department and will cover a broad variety of tasks giving you exposure and experience across many areas of the finance function. Your areas of responsibility may include:
- Preparation and distribution of daily cash received report.
- Efficient use of systems including: Navision, BAPS (Internal operational system) Outlook, Excel and Word (training will be provided).
- To communicate with stakeholders, prepare and dispatch standardised letters and e-mails as directed to the required standards and timescales.
- Process purchase orders, purchase invoices, supplier statements and supplier payments.
Location: Wokingham, UK.
Level: Level 2 AAT with the potential to progress to Level 3 AAT and beyond.
Role: The role purpose is to work on outbound call campaigns based on a defined data set, which will consist of existing, dormant or new contacts. The call campaign purpose and duration will vary depending on the data being used, and a full briefing will be given in advance of each new campaign. Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring leads generated are followed up by the Sales Team, checking the status of the lead and recording all conversations to report to the Internal Sales Manager.
- Proactively provide information on Global Knowledge, its products and solutions with the aim being to maximise the sales opportunity.
- Ensure all opportunities have been followed up within defined timescales.
- Clean the customer database and profile customer information from telesales calls.
Location: Wokingham, UK.
Level: Level 4 Sales Executive Apprentice.
Role: Our client provides critical business system and network documentation services to save customers time and keep their systems up-to-date. This is a unique field with a world-wide customer base and, for you, an amazing opportunity to obtain a career in a highly niche, and incredibly desirable area of IT. So, if you would like to combine education with training and achieve a Level 3 IT, Web and Telecoms Apprenticeship which includes a Level 3 Certificate in ICT System and Principles and a Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
Your role will include:
- Creating and updating IT infrastructure documentation.
- Creating hardware and rack diagrams, document web development and AutoCAD systems.
- Assisting with site surveys, checking the quality of work and data entry.
- Working with a wide variety of technologies including Microsoft Windows systems, Unix, routers and switches. You’ll also gain exposure to servers, storage and IT security systems.
Location: Reading, UK.
Level: Level 3 IT, Web and Telecoms