Please find all of our apprenticeship vacancies below. To view the job advert in more detail and send across your CV, please click ‘APPLY NOW’. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
Role: The successful candidate will form part of the IT Services team. As part of this team, you will ensure the smooth running of the IT systems & infrastructure, help to resolve problems that arise and provide technical solutions for issues through the use of the IT Service Desk application. As a member of the team, you will need to make sure relevant policies are followed, and required documentation and logs are kept up to date. During the apprenticeship, you will be required to:
- Install, maintain & support PC’s, laptops, PDAs, tablets, internal telephone system, printers and other devices.
- Recommend appropriate operating procedures and ensure documentation is created, maintained and distributed appropriately.
- Work helpdesk issues, identifying potential Risks to Group systems.
Location: Reading, UK
Level: Level 3 IT Infrastructure Technician
Legal & Compliance, Business & Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Role: The main day-to-day function of your role will be to maintain the corporate calendar to ensure that deadlines for returns are monitored, and documentation is filed in line with corporate governance needs. In addition, the role will be responsible for liaising with legal teams throughout Europe, Eurasia & Africa to receive the notifications and renewals for the clients overseas licenses and ensure that all documentary returns are retained. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review and provide general administrative assistance with local project implementation for the Legal & Compliance/ Operations team.
- Through your apprenticeship studies, apply your learning to become a confident Data Analyst to, as example, create Management Information (MI) reports using various streams of data to produce visual management documents. This will assist the Operations team in support of General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel and Associate counsel.
- Monitor our European Licensing renewal dates and ensure that those responsible for the renewal of European Licenses are notified in good time to make application/ submissions for renewed licenses as required.
- Review systems or processes to find development or improvement in support of the Operations Manager/ General Counsel.
Location: London, EC3A
Level: Level 4 Data Analyst
IT Trainee Apprenticeship
Role: You will be part of the Helpdesk support team, supporting all aspects of IT within a growing business of 200 people. This is a varied role that will not be limited to one type of IT, therefore gives the ability to explore IT in many different areas. Some of the activities you can expect to do would include:
- All forms of hardware support e.g. mobile and desktop phones, network printers, mobile and large desktop scanners, laptops, surfaces, desktops, mini hubs.
- Staff Training – for mini networking and document management use.
- All Finance application support – Sage, Audit, Accounts, Payroll, Taxation, Insolvency.
Location: Manchester, M15
Level: Level 4 Network Engineer, including vendor qualifications in CompTIA.