GKA Exchange is an employer platform that encourages constructive dialogue between passionate individuals who are at the very heart of apprenticeship strategy, decision-making, management and development. It provides an opportunity to hear relevant perspectives from the world of business, academia and public policy on a range of contemporary issues in the world of apprenticeships.
Some of the guiding principles of GKA Exchange include:
- GKA Exchange is by personal invitation to past, current and future clients
- The aspiration is to grow GKA Exchange membership by membership recommendation
- We meet three times a year
- There are no minutes and all discussions are confidential
- Topics highlight issues facing organisations, apprenticeship professionals and learners, with GKA Exchange members influencing agendas
Think this could be for you?
Then please contact us for further information.
Phone No.: 01672 861073