Be a trailblazer and join the first Cybersecurity cohort, sign up now!
Global Knowledge Apprenticeships (GKA) work in partnership with Bletchley Park Qufaro to jointly develop and deliver cybersecurity apprenticeships. These apprenticeships are designed to address the significant cyber skills shortage in the UK and in due course, international markets. The partnership between GKA and Qufaro will provide scalable and high-quality training to be delivered to the full spectrum of employers, ranging from large Corporates to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
The decision to introduce a Level 4 apprenticeship programme follows increasing demand from employers who need to build greater in-depth knowledge of the cybersecurity issues facing business today and how best to tackle them. In addition to this, we are developing a new, Level 3 standard for cyber apprenticeships aimed particularly at school leavers.
The primary role of a Cyber Security Technologist is to apply an understanding of cyber threats, hazards, risks, controls, measures and mitigations to protect organisations systems and people.
Those focused on the technical side work on areas such as security design and architecture, security testing, investigations and response. Those focused on the risk analysis side focus on areas such as operations, risk, governance and compliance.
Why this programme?
- We deliver the level 4 standard & we map it against the level 4 IS NOS.
- We offer blended training which includes sessions at Bletchley Park, our training centres & e-Learning.
- There’s a social media community for the learners.
- We utilise Cybersecurity professionals to provide real-life context.
- We offer a rewarding, self-development course with The Outward Bound Trust.
- Identify any accessibility or EDI adjustments & make necessary changes.
- Fantastic recruitment diagnostics to identify high-potential talent.
The additional learning on the roadmaps includes:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity e-Learning – a ten-week modular learning programme that introduces apprentices to the breadth of the cybersecurity discipline.
- Masterclasses and Through Leadership webinars – This consists of two one-day Masterclasses and four Thought Leadership webinars. These events offer insight and opinion from industry practitioners and academics steeped in the Cybersecurity discipline.
Want to find out more?
If you would like to find out more, please register your details below or call 01672 861073.