Are you interested in a career with GKA?
See below for our open vacancies. For more information on anything below please contact - email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.
Digital Apprenticeship Development Coach - Telecoms / Unified Comms
Location: Remote Working Nationwide
We are GK Apprenticeships, a training provider that delivers award-winning apprenticeship programmes. We work with key partners and businesses to create training programmes that give apprentices the experience and knowledge they need to succeed.
We're looking for Digital Apprenticeship Development Coaches to join us to deliver apprenticeships across the Telecoms and Unified Comms sectors. Apprenticeships you might be delivering would include:
- Level 2 Telecoms Field Operative
- Level 3 Unified Comms Technician
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician
- Level 3 Digital Communication Technician
- Level 4 Unified Comms Trouble Shooter
You may have previously worked as a Telecoms Engineer, or Unified Comms Engineer.
As a Digital Apprenticeship Development Coach, you will help apprentices to complete Telecoms or Unified Comms apprenticeships and take that vital first step towards an exciting career.
Supporting learners based throughout England, you will encourage them to fulfil their potential and meet the requirements of their qualification. While COVID-19 restrictions are in place, you will provide support remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, you will visit apprentices in person (occasional overnight stays may be required)
Specifically, you will:
- Make sure that learner action plans and review processes are completed to a high standard.
- Build rapport with learners and identify how to support them to perform at their best.
- Support quality assurance procedures to ensure we continue to deliver the best service possible.
To be considered as a Digital Apprenticeship Development Coach, you will need:
- Experience and expertise in Telecoms and/or Unified Comms
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning abilities
- Great communication skills and a strong customer focus
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle that is taxed and insured for business use
With a strong focus on collaboration, transparency and excellent customer service, we are passionate about the value of apprenticeships in developing the skills needed by today’s businesses.
In this unique role, you will have the chance to guide and shape the next generation of telecommunications professionals and provide organisations with skilled learners who are well-prepared for the world of work.
- Salary up to £38,000 DOE
- Progress your career in a rapidly growing industry
- Training and development opportunities